Sunday 15 May 2022

NATURAL WORLD

 

They say nature is perfect

They say nature is beautiful

But they are so wrong

Nature is ugly and brutal

Oh, it looks pretty in a picture

I quite accept it all looks nice

But don’t be fooled

Nature will kill you in a trice

It doesn’t matter where you go

If you look closely enough

Something is eating something else

Nature is cruel and tough

Its dog eat dog its bird eat frog

Its fish eat fish its whale eat seal

In nature it seems to me

Everything is some body’s meal

So don’t try telling me

That nature is perfect and wonderful

I don’t need the natural world

I can go to London if I want brutal

No comments:

Post a Comment

BATHED IN SUMMER SUNSHINE

  Bathed in summer sunshine Gentle breezes stir the stems But above in the golden sun Grow an array of perfect gems